Come one, come all!

(But this is a musical, which means that you will need to be able to sing and dance and perform!)

This is going to be an amazing show that you won’t want to miss! Here is more info!

Do you have the time to do this?

Rehearsals: Friday evenings 6:00-9:00 and Saturdays 10:00 – 6:00  (Calls will vary and you won’t be needed all these times at first, but later in the process we will need everyone more often)

Tech Week: Sunday, November 5 – Thursday, November 8 (evenings 6:00 – 9:30)

Shows: Friday, Nov 9- Sunday Nov. 11 and Friday Nov. 17 – Sunday, Nov 19 (8 shows total)

This does not cost money! If you are cast and a costume is made for you, there will be a $50 costume deposit, which you will get back once you return a dry-cleaned costume to us! (And you’ll need to provide your own shoes, make-up, tights, etc.) But that’s it!

Phase 1: Workshop

For the first few weeks, we will be accepting auditions and looking for talented folks to fill the roles in this show. So get in touch if you want to join us! This means that we will not firm up the cast list until a later date. As the show takes shape, so will our cast list. If you’re game to be a part of the birthing of a musical (which means you’re totally cool with the experimenting and waiting that requires), then please audition!

We are looking for a strong cast of:

Adults (or teens that can play adults) – approximately 15 – 20 adults/teens that look older are needed

Children (or teens that can play children, no taller than 5′, no younger than 10) – approximately 15 or so. This will be a strong dance/vocal group.

Littles: we will need a handful of littler kids (under 10) but those will be auditioned at a later date. 

** If you cannot be in the show, but are willing to help out with the workshop, that’s okay too!**

Phase 2: All Systems Go

We will eventually form an official cast list and put together this show! In reality, these two phases will overlap a lot! And even if you’re not cast in the show, we would love your help. Theater is only 25% onstage talent, the rest is 75% talent behind the scenes that will help bring this to life. Help us! Help us find others who can contribute!

Still want in? Contact us to set up a brief audition and receive the workshop schedule!